In HRlab, business trips and travel expenses can be entered directly by employees. Intended approvers are informed in the All-In-One solution.
Business Travel at a Glance
- Comfortable application and authorization of business travels
- Optionally recording of travels by employees without any authorization
- Itinerary with various destinations
- Settlement of travel costs
- Automatic consideration of extra sustenance costs
- Recording of expenses with upload of receipts and if required currency translation
- Optionally multistage approval process
In many companies, the handling of business travels and involved expenses is a domain of accounting rather than of the HR department. Accounting systems are regularly only accessible to a selected circle of users. Subsequently, cumbersome manual processes arise – either in the approval of travels or in the settlement of administration fees and costs incurred. Here again, the integration in an holistic personal management solution offers significant efficiency advantages.
Depending on the specific rules of a company, travels can be recorded in HRlab directly by employees (self-approval) or enabled by supervisors, the HR, the controlling or other intended approvers after an application. Hereby, an assignment to customers, projects etc. is possible to allocate costs properly and if necessary to square them. In the recording and application of the compensation of travel costs, HRlab automatically calculates the relevant extra sustenance costs and enables the upload of receipts as well as the conversion in foreign currencies. For approved expenses, vouchers can be generated or collective postings can be used in the course of data preparation for the accounting.