At a Glance
- Quick overview of all important information and reports
- Individual creation via drag&drop
- Straight overview of open tasks and applications for leave
- Birthdays and anniversaries
- Widgets for the calendar and news overview
- Synchronization with MS Outlook, Google Calendar and iCalendar
- Direct link to applications, tasks and sickness notifications
Holistic oriented HR systems have the challenge to present a lot of information clearly and to consider the fact that different users have individual preferences for certain functions and data. Dashboards are an appropriate solution for this issue by showing tasks and information focused on the most important ones. At the same time, dashboards work as access point to different functions via links.
The dashboard of HRlab, which is also the start page of the application, consists of 13 so called widgets for different themes, from open applications for leave and tasks over birthday and anniversary notes to absence notifications and log time recording. The widgets can be switched individually via drag&drop as well as shown or hidden. Thereby, all important information and tasks are visible at a glance and it is not necessary to call up all relevant overviews separately. Via mouse click on the application entries and tasks or messages, the employee can reach each function form directly, in which for example desired vacations can be approved or tasks can be described in detail.