At a Glance
- Complete administration of master data and transaction data
- Clear presentation and quick access to all employee information
- Business and private contact (incl. emergency contact)
- Transparent history of contracts and payroll
- Assignment to companies, locations, departments and teams
- Relationship of supervisors
- Notes and dates
- Function for an efficient mass recording
In the field of HR, the digital personnel file is a key element of a digitization strategy. Instead of storing information and documents as papers or data at different spots, all relevant documents, master data and transaction data are clearly and transparently available at one place. Every entitled person of the company can easily and comfortably access all authorized personnel files – regardless of location and time due to the cloud-based application.
In HRlab, the digital personnel file flexibly combines an expandable and configurable document filing for each employee with a clear administration of all master data and a quick overview of presences and absences as well as the development of an employee including the contract and payroll history, events and target agreements. The access to separate menu ranges, registers and documents can be set role-based as required for HR staff, supervisors and employees in various extend (reading, writing etc.). To edit or record data relating to a number of employees, special features for mass recording are available.