Digital personal files are neatly complemented with an intelligent template management covering contracts, additional agreements up to certificates. Naturally, access rights can be flexibly amended again depending on a user’s role.
Document Management at a Glance
- Quick access of all employee-related documents
- Individually configurable file structure for all employees
- Flexible setting of access rights
- Easily usable upload and download function
- Comfortable document creation with templates
- Over 100 automatically filled characteristics of employees usable in templates
- Different data formats are possible
Templates for repetitive tasks & auto-fill of master data
Next to the digital administration of all employee-related documents, a template-based creation of a variety of documents such as contracts or additional agreements provides significant time-saving potential on a daily basis. Predefined templates are auto-filled with master data of respective employees and saved in the personnel file without further ado.
Flexible access rights
HRlab convinces with an outstandingly flexible document filing, which allows maximal structural tailoring to your company needs. Access rights can be allocated based on user role and organisational unit. Of course, this affects both – default directories as well as separate documents within.
Digital signatures for the win
Customisable templates facilitate an easy and quick export of contracts to PDF or Word documents. For the latter, HRlab has more than 100 auto-filled characteristics in store. On top of that users benefit from the digital signature, which makes the whole printing – signing – scanning process completely redundant. And everyone’s life so much easier.