HRlab’s flexible and individually configurable document management is part of a holistic HR solution.
Document Management at a Glance
- Quick access to all employee-related documents
- Individually configurable file structure for all employees
- Flexible setting of access rights
- Easily usable upload and download function
- Comfortable document creation with templates
- Over 100 automatically filled characteristics of employees are usable in templates
- Different data formats are possible
Besides of an electronic administration of all employee-related documents, the systematically creation of employment contracts, additional agreements and other papers provides a significant potential to efficiently enhance the daily personnel work. Hereby, predefined templates are filled automatically with master data of an individual employee and can be saved in and send through the personnel file directly.
HRlab is characterized by an outstanding flexible document filing which allows not only a free definition of structure, but also an allocation of different access rights depending on the user role and organizational unit – for folders as default and alternatively for single documents in the folders. Contracts can be easily and quickly created as PDF or Word document by using customizable templates. For the latter, over 100 automatically filled characteristics of employees are available. Access rights and rights of use are also individually adjustable. This for example allows employees to create selected documents such as standardized employment certificates on their own.