At a Glance
- Application for leave and sick note via PC or mobile device
- Update of address and bank data
- Online recording of master data by new employees (also before the start)
- Access to employment contract, payroll and other documents
- Personal overview of presences and absences
- Optional overview of (anonymized) absences on department or location level
- Recording of own notes and upload of private documents possible
Common IT solutions in human resources, such as systems for payroll or time management, are helpful to create a more efficient work for entrusted responsible persons. However, the solutions frequently don’t prevent that manual and eventually time-consuming processes have to be used regarding the sending of payroll to employees, the application and authorization of leave, the recording of master data for new employees or the edit of sick notes. In contrast, a consequent digitization means that employees are integrated optimally and that they are able to do as many processes as possible on their own.
Therefore, HRlab involves all employees the best way possible. The employees can not only record applications for leave or sick notes independently of location and time via PC, smartphone or tablet, but also change addresses and bank data or new qualifications and certificates if required. Beyond that, employees gain access to payroll documents that are filed in their own profile and other shared documents. Tasks, events and news on company or department level are communicated by push notifications and can be seen at any time in the employee’s profile. Optionally, an overview of (anonymized) absences of colleagues of the own department or location can be allowed. New starting employees can fill in data such as the social security number, the health insurance or the tax ID directly into the system to avoid isolated recording forms as papers or as data files and thus the expensive processing of reported data.